The SQuape N[duro] is a rebuildable tank atomiser which was developed and produced in its entirety in Switzerland. It is made by StattQualm. The N[duro] design comes in two versions: Direct to lung (DL) and Mouth to lung (MTL). The only major difference between the versions is the type of air flow (base and closing ring). DL means an open air draw adjustable down to a restricted air draw. MTL means a very tight air draw adjustable to a more moderate tight air draw.
Both atomiser are compatible and you can switch between the two versions by exchanging the base and the closing ring.
The SQuape N[duro] combines all the advantages of its previous models: clever design of current conduction, nonconductive surface of the whole atomiser-chamber (consisting of ematalised aluminum), haptically simple closing of the tank by a quick turn and large filling holes. Due to the self-contained system, the tank can be transported separately from the base even when filled.
• elegant and clean design
• easy filling by turning the top cap (TopFilling)
• stepless air flow control by turning the tank
• single coil operation
• adjustable 510 connector (gold-plated)
• deck is accessible even with full tank
• lockable and leak-proof tank
• non-conductive components inside to avoid short circuits
• user-friendly handling and coiling options
• exchangeable borosilicate glass
• temp. control and volt/watt suitable
• easy switching between the three positions; remove, vape (with air flow control) and closed by turning the tank.
- Diameter: 24 mm
- Height (without SQuip Tip and 510 connector): 47.8mm
- Weight: 69g
- Connector: 510
- Tank capacity: ~5ml / ~2ml (only TPD 2ml countries)
- Stainless steel components: Steelnumber 1.4404 / 316L
- Glass: Borosilicate glass
- Deck, chimney and closing ring: Aluminium ematalised, anodised
- Centerpin: Ecobrass gold-plated
- Mouthpiece: POM
- O-Rings: nbr 70 shore and 40 shore
Closing Ring SQuape N[duro] DL
Base SQuape N[duro] DL
Closing Ring SQuape N[duro] MTL
Base SQuape N[duro] MTL
1x SQuape N[duro] partially assembled
1x SQuip Tip N
1x SQ Grip Band
1x 5mm hex key
Various spare screws and o-rings
1x Leaflet Closing Ring
Note: It is necessary to insert the enclosed Closing Ring once before use (see supplementary sheet).