The excellent Samsung INR18650-30Q 3000mAh Battery - Flat Top, tested by the infamous "Mooch" to be a very reliable and safe battery, even when used at short bursts pulling a full 25 amps!
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 3000 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 15 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
NOTE: Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap.
Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged
The Vape Den's batteries come packaged in a single bay battery holder for extra protection during shipment.
Fast shipping and amazing service. The batteries work amazingly.
This battery last easily 8hours for me I use them In my dna 250c. Ohms 0.12
Watts 110. I do vape constantly tho
very long lasting battery, it keeps abit longer than the vct5a's.