The excellent Samsung INR18650-30Q 3000mAh Battery - Flat Top, tested by the infamous "Mooch" to be a very reliable and safe battery, even when used at short bursts pulling a full 25 amps!
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 3000 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 15 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
NOTE: Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap.
Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged
The Vape Den's batteries come packaged in a single bay battery holder for extra protection during shipment.
These batteries last really well and are good quality, always opt for name brand like these and play it safe, for your own safety and your device.
Only batteries that I use .
Fast shipping and amazing service. The batteries work amazingly.
This battery last easily 8hours for me I use them In my dna 250c. Ohms 0.12
Watts 110. I do vape constantly tho